Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Expanding Sentences

 


We are learning to expand sentences by adding detail.


Oscar cried.


When: Yesterday

Where: at school

Why: because John was being a bully



Yesterday at school Oscar cried because a very mean bully named john was bullying him




They had an argument.


When:Yesterday 

Where:in a alleyway

Why: because he did not get the bully john candy




Yesterday in a alleyway they had an argument because Mason did not give the bully john any candy.


1 comment:

  1. hi mason its me Johan nice work mason and you're creates are getting better
    and its great .

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post