Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

student blog hop

5 things i would take to the moon

1. I would take food to the moon because i would get hungry and it would have to be frozen food because normal food would go off.


2.I would take lots of clothes to keep me warm  because I don't want to get  cold on the moon and it is very cold up there, there is no sun like on Earth.

3.I will take a tent to sleep in and a sleeping bag, pillow and a blanket and the reason for that is so I can sleep and if I don't sleep I will be very tired in the morning


4. I would take some drinks so I don't get dehydrated and I don't get a headache. 


5. would take a basketball and basketball hoop because i  could  do big  slam dunks

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mason My name is Quinn I like the way you gave reasens for the thing that you would take to the moon and I would probably take every thing but the basket ball and hoop. I would take somthing like compony but other than my opinion I think that it is very creative.👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Mason - good choices - I think I agree with Quinn I probably wouldn't take the basketball and hoop.

    I think I would take my kindle - so that I would have something to read.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post