Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

1.Cheetahs are cats
2.Their weight ranges from 34kg to 54kg, males being slightly heavier  The Cheetahs fastest land animal in the world, a cheetah can reach 112km ph that's faster than a car.The Cheetah weighs an average of 83-145 KG. The length of a Cheetah is approximately 70″-86″ from the tip of the nose to the tail. 
3. Cheetahs are the fastest land mammal in the world
4. Cheetahs can run up to 60 miles per hour (about 97 kilometers in 3 seconds but can go even faster. 
5. Cheetahs don't roar like lions or tigers. 
6. At day time Cheetahs have very good Eyesight But they don't have good Eyesight at night. 


7. Found in Africa, the cheetah once came from the Americas.
8.When running, cheetahs use their tail to steer, like a rudder for a boat.


9.Cheetah cubs are called mantles


10. On average there are 6 cubs per litter


11. The size of a nomal cub is about 30cm


12. There are only 7,100 cheetahs lef in the wild


13. Cheetahs tails are a 2feet long 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Mason,
    Wow, what a lot of information you have found on cheetahs. I liked how you described their tails like a rudder on a boat. A challenge for you could be to remember full stops at the end of each sentence. Awesome job though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mason
    Yes, you have written many great facts about cheetahs. Well done. I didn't know that they don't roar like a lion or a tiger.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post